Sunday, June 23, 2013

I can waterski?

After today's events, I decided on making a second post (since I missed a post yesterday and ended up making my yesterday post this morning). We had quite the exciting day aboard Alex's parents' boat! They are very nice about taking us aboard and showing us how to do awesome things, like waterski and power around the lake. My parents joined us in the afternoon and Alex headed back. I realized that the Fourth of July is already next week??? Which means if he can get a day off he might be back sooner than I would've thought!!!

Anyways, I got A LOT of pictures today and just had to share most of them! Couldn't narrow it down too well so today's post is picture-book style :)

My successful skiing:


YAY it's us! I'm mid-sentence but at least Alex looks good!

Getting the towline ready...

My dad finishing a round of skiing...
Alex not wanting too look at the camera :)

And then being the waterski champion!

At the helm!

And cracking up over the crazy bumps I was hitting!

A nice family snapshot!

A very exciting day, in the end! Lots of amazing sights and experiences, of course! I'm pretty sore from learning how to waterski but I think that today ends my (looong) week of rest before getting back into things since my half-marathon. Tomorrow I'll probably go on a dusk run to escape waking up at the crack of dawn before work and escape the blistering heat and humidity which seems to finally have hit! So luckily, I'll have some more athletic posts coming up, finally!










No comments:

Post a Comment