Sunday, August 25, 2013

Finding food and dealing with hotness.

Today was my first full day back on campus. It's been great to run around and see everyone and acclimate myself with everything again! Today I spent the day resting up and going to some meetings, and then later grabbing dinner and then visiting people with my old roomie. It was so good to hang out with her! Everyone here is still really nice and excited, and there's not that feeling of fear and anxiety that clouded the first few days of my freshman year. I'm excited for classes tomorrow although I have a couple nerve-wracking things too (an interview and chasing down a professor for a class).

Today for lunch I made a big, refreshing salad. After weird retreat food for a couple of days it was great to get this yummy pile of greens (with some watermelon on the side).

I also squeezed in a run! I later found out it was 88 degrees while I was running. I think that probably explains why I felt so yucky during the run even though I had taken off a few days. I still got in 30 minutes before I had to meet someone! I might not be able to run tomorrow but on Tuesday I'll get on in during the morning before classes. 

Admiring some of beautiful campus in beautiful weather :)

Tonight I picked out first-day outfits with my old roomie and am just getting a few things together before heading to bed. Hopefully some nice pics to come from tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment