Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Last evening of boating.

Today was a "scrambled" day. I woke up kind of late (been going to sleep late!) and packed for several hours before I finally got on the erg and bike and did

20 min erg
25 min spin
5-minute abs.

I had trouble getting motivated today; I feel burnt out, which isn't surprising because I've been working hard! But I know I'll have Thursday and Friday off and possibly either Saturday or Sunday as well, so I'm just trying to plan so I can keep working hard. I know that inevitably I will have to spend less time being active after crew tryouts, but I'd like to keep it up until then because I really want to do well. Then I'll have crew practices every day, so it'll be a trade off! I'm excited for the start of our season!
----------------------------------------------------
Firstly, I ate some super-foods today: blackberries! They're locally grown and were very pretty and delicious.

Then I went on one last boating excursion for the summer! Even though now I have a love-hate thing with boating due to the loss of my hat... but time is helping me get over that loss and the evening was still fun :)

The moon was beautiful tonight:

I always find the industrial riverside views in Cleveland to be really pretty. This river actually looks a lot like the Cuyahoga (it's not). 

Salt piles in the distance!

...and finally, blackness :)




No comments:

Post a Comment