Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The necessity of hot chocolate, perfect lunch, and packing...

I always knew there were bigger reasons to always needing to drink hot chocolate....


In other news, I was very excited about today's lunch. I had a froached egg on an English muffin, a peach, and some lettuce. I put a little salad dressing on it and it was yummy. I made this for myself before work and after hot yoga. I went and sweated it up for 90 minutes this morning. Compared to last Thursday's class, today was ROUGH. I knew I was still dehydrated from last night's workout but the last 20 minutes of class seemed like an eternity. I was weak, dizzy, and started to lose my marbles. It was a good reminder that I need to be in peak hydration form if I'm going to go to a class! While the instructors often say that it's best for your practice to go several days in a row, but when I go too often I don't feel too great. I'll skip tomorrow and go again later in the week. That'll give me plenty of time for some erging tomorrow! Judging by the quality of this picture, I should totally be a professional food photographer (I'm kidding, if you can't detect my sarcasm). 

This evening I started packing for school. I just packed my winter sweaters and pants. Looks like I don't vary up my color palette too much...





No comments:

Post a Comment