Saturday, August 24, 2013

I'm BACK!

YAY I'm back from the retreat that I went on and I'm happily getting adjusted to life back at school! I've already made so many new friends...maybe even friends for life!

The move generally went very well but the car-ride took 1.5 hours longer than it was supposed to. IronSister and I had plenty of time to take some last pics in the car!


My parents stayed until I was pretty much all completely unpacked and content and then we said our good byes! Don't worry, we'll be reunited very soon thanks to rowing :)
Thanks, people!

I decorated more when they left, and this is pretty much how my room turned out! I like it a lot, it's nice to have my own space although I really miss my roommate (she's living downstairs). 




I made a little rowing/Head of the Charles shrine, as well!


Like I said, I was taking a few days off of running and exercise but this morning at the retreat someone wanted to go running and I said YEAH COUNT ME IN and then one other girl came as well! We did a pretty slow, easy pace that we could all keep up with and be very comfortable talking during. I think we probably covered about 3 miles but it could've been less! Tomorrow morning I plan to go for a longer run before my officer's retreat/meeting for rowing in the afternoon. Can't wait to explore our beautiful campus again!

I think this semester is off to a great start (hopefully I don't jinx it!!!). 







No comments:

Post a Comment