Sunday, July 7, 2013

Amazing Weekend!

This Fourth of July weekend turned out to be super amazing awesome (which is why I neglected to blog for 2 days). I'm going to have to make up for my spotty blogging this weekend with about 309483 photos! I posted about Fourth of July, and the next day was pretty anti-climactic because all I really did was go to work. I didn't get a chance to post because I went boating with Alex and his parents that evening after work, and we went to see the Tall Ships on Lake Erie. The Tall Ships plus the sunrise combined made one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen in my life and it was one of my biggest regrets ever that I was lame and didn't bring my camera!

The next day was Saturday, which was my sister's birthday! I woke up and decorated the cake my mom made for her...

and wrapped her present...

and then I headed out for an amazing morning of waterskiing! I did get a picture of the beauty this time...

Then we hurried home so we could get going to the Taylor Swift Red concert in Pittsburgh! I checked out my festive nails in the car...

and ate some healthy M&Ms to pass the time....

We took selfies...

...and a few non-selfies!


...and met some friends...


...and admired the river where I've come five years in a row for the Head of the Ohio!


All in all, it was a great weekend! I did run on Friday and today but nothing special, just a normal 3-4 mile easy run each day. Tomorrow will be a speed workout! Last week was my first try at one and this week I'll make it a little more challenging. Also hoping to do a long run this week! I'll have to fight the weather, there's a heat wave coming in!












No comments:

Post a Comment