Monday, July 8, 2013

Taking a day off and a great dinner!

Today I was supposed to do my speedwork, as I mentioned yesterday...but I just really felt like I needed a break! I've been running every single day lately, and even though I do "easy" runs I think that sometimes the best way to recover can be NO running. I thought about taking my bicycle out to the towpath this afternoon since I got off work early, but the weather was threatening and I decided to just REALLY take a day off. So, speedplay tomorrow!

Last night we went to dinner to celebrate my sister's birthday. We went to a great Thai food restaurant called Peppermint Cafe. Everything was SO good.


Yummmmmmmm

I really wish this was my car :( I love Subarus!

After dinner I tried an "ice cream" flavored Oreo. It was VERY weird and I'm still not sure if I liked it?








No comments:

Post a Comment