Monday, July 29, 2013

Crewunion!

YESSS we finally had our mini crewunion!
Seeing everyone was soooo fun! Like I said last week, I always forget how much I love talking to my friends until I get to see them again. It was great to catch up, I'm so lucky :) Our row was great too! I should have more photos later in the week. The weather turned out to be perfect.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Other than our hour-long row, I did 30 intense minutes on the erg. I actually broke it up in 20 and 10, thinking I might just do the 20 and do more if I had time. I had time for the second 10, and it was a great, hard work out. I had planned to run after the row, but didn't get home until about 8:30 when it was starting to get dark (and plus I was starving of course). I might get up and run before work tomorrow, and then do some erging after work. I'm going to start trying to alternate importance of my workouts; some days might be "running-important" and some days might be "rowing important." I do have rowing tryouts coming up shortly after returning to school, which I always like to be very prepared for. Looking ahead this week, I'll probably try to take Friday and Saturday completely off from any activity (maybe a nice walk on Friday if I get bored) to relax for my triathlon. I do need to consider taking it easy, because even though I'm not sure how much the sprint tri will take out of me, I need to consider that I'm tapering for my 10-miler that I hope to do in two weeks. The end of summer seems to be flying by with all of these activities--yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment