Monday, July 22, 2013

My life in a nutshell...

I found this today, and my first thought was that it seems to sum up my running life pretty well...
Seems like I'm always running somewhere, after all! Not sure if it's wild running though... (I hope you know I don't take myself too seriously, mostly). In all honestly, this is a more accurate depiction of me now: 
(not my dog)

Today I did 6 easy miles. I've done hard runs for 3 ish days now so I really eased it up and just tried to think slow thoughts so I wouldn't go too crazy. It was pretty nice! It's only 71 degrees which makes for GREAT running, if you ask me. If HRG's easy runs are 8:30 pace and if Jake (future 2016 Olympian) runs his hard days at 5-something and easy runs between 8-10 something then I should be running easy runs between 9&10 something if not more! My goal for easy runs is that it should feel almost like I DIDN'T run--like a day off! Tomorrow I'll be going even shorter and easier which is going to be great for my legs.

Random, but beautiful view of Cleveland from the 6th floor of my parking garage at work.

After work is was absolutely pouring, so I FINALLY made the S'mores Cookies from HRG's recipe. Her recipe actually is for S'mores bars but I cookie-fied them. 

Fun Fact: I'm working on guitar! Taking lessons through a course online. Hopefully soon I'm playing like a pro instead of just taking pics with the guitar!?





No comments:

Post a Comment