Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Still HOT and chocolate!

The heat has not improved since yesterday but I still plan to go running when I finish this post...even though there's been an air-quality advisory...I'll see how I feel out there!

Today I went to get desert with my sister at one of our favorite local bakeries. We shared the Pot de Crème and crepe cake, and it was great! We went to see "Before Midnight" afterwards, which was really great. That whole "series" of films (there's 3 in the "Before" series) has a very anthropological and psychological feel to it and the films really seem to identify the truth in relationships. It was great (and a/c in the theater was a plus...)

YUM (the coffee was Sister's)

On the way out of the bakery, I spotted this beauty. I really wanted to ride away on it. Maybe one day Alex will get something like this and drive me all around in the side-car. I'm sure his version will also include the lepord-print seat covers...

I was reading NYC Running Mama's latest Ironman training post (girlfriend is doing Lake Placid in a few weeks, she is a BEAST)! She included this image which hits hard to home today in reflection of the whole triathlon thing, which is still on my mind! In my head, I'm promising myself I'll do it!

Alright, time to run! Hopefully I don't lose my mind out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment